Power your operations with our expertise in electrical cabling, IT infrastructure, and LAN structured cabling. We not only install robust systems but also provide ongoing maintenance and AMC services, ensuring the longevity of your infrastructure.
A. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Maintenance charges are payable in advance. In addition to the annual charges, any local taxes may be levied at the time of signing the contract & may be charged at actual if applicable.
2. This agreement is initially for a period of one year commencing from the date of payment of maintenance charges.
3. No work shall be undertaken on Sundays or holidays and beyond office hours of the company except by prior arrangement and at an additional charge to the customer on a "Per Call Basis" at the standard rates currently in effect then.
4. AMEY INC. shall provide the following services:
Preventive maintenance based on the specific need of each unit of the equipment as determined by the company, excluding fabrication, necessary adjustments, and replacement of unserviceable minor parts. Unscheduled on-site remedial maintenance, on request for repairing functions including reasonable replacement of unserviceable parts. The parts replaced will be new parts or parts equivalent to new in performance. These parts shall be furnished on an exchange basis. The removed parts will become the property of AMEY INC.
5. During the period of the maintenance agreement, the units will not be relocated (or) transported without permission from AMEY INC., And on such condition, the company reserves its right to terminate this agreement forthwith. On such termination, the Company shall have no obligation or liabilities arising out of this agreement, and the customer shall have no right to claim any refund or compensation.
6. The customer shall provide full and free access to units to provide service thereon.
7. The obligation of AMEY INC. under this agreement excludes:
- Any major upgrading of the unit.
- Any work external to the units, such as maintenance of non AMEY INC.’s attachment, accessories, etc.
- Repair of malfunction or damage due to accident, transportation, neglect, failure due to the use of non-standard electrical power, air-conditioning, or parts, Works due to alteration in units by persons other than AMEY INC. personnel.
8. This document constitutes the complete and exclusive statement of this agreement between the customer and AMEY INC. and this agreement supersedes all proposals written or oral and all other communications and prior agreements between the parties and relating to the subject matter of this agreement signed by both parties.
B. TECHNICAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. AMC shall not cover the replacement of components or parts but will be limited to preventive and diagnostic calls meant for the repair of the units.
2. Under AMC, the cost of the replacement of parts or components needed for repairs shall be borne by the customer at actual. An estimate of such cost will be provided by AMEY INC. The customer is free to buy these parts or components himself and make it available to AMEY INC. or may ask AMEY INC. to arrange for these procurements. Under the AMC, AMEY INC. may replace minor components to repair the unit without any cost to the customer at its own discretion.
3. AMEY INC.s engineer may be allowed to take the faulty component to the Test and Repair Center for due repairs if the need arises.
4. Equipment which has crossed the MTBF (Mean Time between Failure) shall not be considered for AMC.